"mom im bleeding"
“oh sweetie there’s no need to be worried that’s just a sign that you’re becoming a woman”
“thank god, i was really starting to get worried about this axe in my shoulder”
why are ghost movies always set in hospitals and jails.
i want a ghost movie set in walmart.
“cleanup in aisle 13”
“but there is no aisle 13”
you better pop lock and drop that attitude
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!